Free shuttle service will be available to all exhibitors and registered visitors of the event.
WORLD TRADE CENTER METRO MANILA – OUTDOOR DISPLAY AT IPIL-IPIL LOT, CCP – SMX CONVENTION CENTER MANILA
Complimentary shuttle services will be available during the event between 9:00 AM and 7:30 PM (until 6:00 PM only on the last day of the event) with an approximate 15-minute interval.
Shuttle stops will strictly be at the above mentioned venues only. There will be no drop-off points in between.
The following behaviour will not be tolerated from anyone using the shuttle service:
- Physically aggressive behaviour toward passengers or drivers, including pushing or forcing one’s way onto the shuttle, arguing over seats, etc.
- Blocking, leaning on, holding open, or attempting to open doors during shuttle operation
- Any form of physical contact with a shuttle driver
- Any form of inflammatory, disrespectful, or otherwise distracting speech directed toward a driver or fellow passengers
- Alcoholic beverages, smoking, open food and/or beverage containers, bicycles, furniture, and pets are not permitted on the shuttle
- Banging on or attempting to board a moving shuttle
- Damaging, defacing, or in any way marring the interior or exterior of a shuttle
Any costs associated with repairs or cleaning incurred as a result of passenger misconduct will be charged to the responsible passenger(s). Failure to adhere to the standards listed above may result in removal from or prohibition from further use of the shuttle.
LOST AND FOUND ITEMS
Please check for all personal possessions before disembarking the bus. The event organizers/manager will not be responsible for any lost or stolen items.